- AtmosFeel for maximum comfort
- Draught-free air supply into rooms through side air outlets
- Discreet cassette design
- Fully automated KaControl controller or networking with existing external building automation
- Optionally available with “metal grille panel”, which can be colour-matched to the customer’s requirements
- Available in seven sizes
- Fan units as multi-stage fans or infinitely variable EC fans
- 2-pipe or 4-pipe system
- Optional primary air connection
- 2- or 3-way valves available as accessories, optionally factory-installed in the cassette with larger quantities
- Integral condensation pump to remove condensation
- Optionally available with infrared remote control
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Trouble-free good climate in offices and commercial buildings, hotels and showrooms and sales floors
- In combination with Kampmann chillers as a complete solution to create a pleasant indoor climate
... also good to know
- ABS panel with AF (AtmosFeel) in RAL 9010 (pure white)
- Short delivery times make you fast and flexible
- Connection option for air outlets provided by the customer
- Simple installation and maintenance
Kampmann cold water cassettes KaCool D AF configured for KaControl control are supplied completely wired and ready for connection with all electrical components fitted. A powerful parameterisable microprocessor provides all of the functions, thus every cold water cassette KaCool D AF has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups by means of Kampmann-tLan or CANbus networks.
KaControl cold water cassettes KaCool D AF can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room operation or can also be connected to superordinate BMS systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated within a technical building management system.
- Valve actuation for 2-pipe and 4-pipe systems
- 5-stage fan control with automatic function based on room temperature
- Temperature detection by KaController
- Valve activation 24V OPEN/CLOSE
- Evaluation of condensation alarm
- Changeover function in 2-pipe systems (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Integration into open BMS systems by optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via simple 2-wire bus connection.
Control zones with up to 30 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via a CANbus connection.