- versatile, as can be installed within a suspended ceiling or under the ceiling
- optimised design for dry or moist cooling
- no need for inspection openings when installed within the suspended ceiling
- outlet optimised to prevent draughts
- optional primary connection for fresh air supply to the room
- conforms to hygiene regulation VDI 6022
- Received the Plus X Award in the categories of high quality, design and functionality:
- energy-saving 0-100% adjustable EC fans
- 2-pipe system for cooling and heating
- no visible locks or hinges
- all visible parts powder-coated; different colours on request
Areas of Application / Installation
- installed in a suspended ceiling or below the unfinished ceiling in offices, commercial buildings and hotels
- mounted on the wall (e.g. façade) or in the centre of the room
- for new build or existing buildings
... also good to know
- optional with flexible water connections
- fitted with a KaControl
- with optional dew point monitoring
Kampmann KaDeck with KaControl regulation are delivered ex-works fully wired and with all of their electrical components fitted. A high-performance microprocessor provides all of the requisite functions, thus every KaDeck has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups by means of Kampmann-t-Lan or CANbus networks.
KaControl KaDeck can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room control or for connection to higher-order management systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated into a technical building automation network.
- Valve actuation for 2- and 4-pipe systems
- 3-stage valve control with automatic function according to room temperature
- Temperature recording via KaController
- 24 V OPEN/CLOSE valve actuation
- Condensation alarm evaluation
- Changeover function in 2-pipe system (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Connection to open BMS systems by optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 KaDeck can be connected via a simple 2-wire bus connection to a KaController.
Control zones with up to 30 KaDeck can be connected via a CANbus connection to a KaController.