Цена: По запросуКупить
- Shallow trench height of only 70 mm and trench width of only 165 mm enable maximal use of the floor space.
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every FineLine grille
- A 24 V / electromechanical control option or alternatively the KaControl control system are available
- Can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as KNX, Modbus or LON
- Effective cold air screening of full height windows
- Whisper-quiet tangential EC fan for balanced airflow over the convector length, resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for ultra-low LPHW-Temperatures.
- Anti-twist device for the LPHW- connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valve connection sets optional as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- All areas of buildings with limited floor build-up for trench heating solutions in which effective heating and cold air screening is required.
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front full heigth glazing
... ALSO GOOD TO KNOW
- Comes as standard with a powdercoated FineLine Q-grille in RAL 9006 (white-aluminium); other grille colours available upon request.
- One trench width, 3 control options, 5 trench lengths each. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.
- The Katherm QK nano benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with BS EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."