Цена: По запросуКупить
- Displacement ventilation provides a comfortable room climate.
- Effective cold air screening of large windows
- The room can be arranged independently of the heating system; the overall appearance of the building is not impaired.
- Project solutions are available for all geometries with mitred corners, curved designs, column recesses or chamfered trenches
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille
- Heating and cooling function combined in one unit
- Displacement air outlets allow for the low-turbulence supply of fresh air via large air outlets in the floor
- No draughts as air velocity is well below 0.3 m/s
- Additional perforated sliding panel between the displacement ventilation outlet and convector, which increases the heat output in problem areas
- High-output Cu/Al convectors - 100 and 150 mm in depth
- Water connection: 1/2” room-side, displacement ventilation connection: Ø 70 mm or 100 mm room-side
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Preferred when a high air volume and minor cooling output are required with a high room height
- Typical applications are office and administration buildings, meeting venues, restaurants, rooms with high glass façades and where air quality is likely to be poor
- Trench height of 130, 180 und 230 mm, minimum installed height of 140 mm; further dimensions on request
- Overall frame width of 272, 310, 340, 400 and 420 mm; other dimensions within this range on request
- Minimal trench length: 1100 mm
... also good to know
- Supply lines can be run within the raised floor
- High quality of hygiene through the displacement of pollution, such as bacteria, pollen, etc.
- Technical air volume/heating tests were carried out by the research company HLK at the University of Stuttgart